Join us as our expert panel explains how early-stage life science companies can best prepare for fundraising in the current environment, from the point of view of a valuation specialist, VC and founder.
• Richard Chin, MD, Co-founder and CEO, KindredBio
• Brent Glova, Managing Director, Vantage Point Advisors
• Nancy A. Hong, Ph.D., Managing Director, RiverVest Ventures
• David Loseke, Managing Director, First Republic Bank (moderator)
• Fundraising environment update
• Considerations when preparing to raise capital from a valuation professional
• VC perspective for investing in early stage Life Science companies during COVID
• Practical experience from a Life Science founder about raising money during volatile times
The guest speaker(s) is neither an employee nor affiliated with First Republic. Opinions expressed by the guest speaker(s) are solely their own and do not necessarily reflect those of First Republic.